Recipe by TheQueenOfCappuccino
The lasagna are egg pasta cut into large squares or rectangles, called lasagna, which is boiled and then drained, add sauce and bechamel, arranged in layers and baked in the oven in a pan of steel or better than ceramic. The lasagna (also called pie) are a typical dish of Italian cuisine, including Emilia-Romagna. They are cooked all over the country and are known all over the world.
- 400 g minced beef
- 250 ml tomato sauce
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 stalk celery
- 1 carrot
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 4 cups bechamel sauce
- 1 lb mozzarella cheese
- 250 g parmesan cheese
- 250 g Barilla lasagna
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare the sauce:.
- first put a little olive oil in a large pan.
- Chop the onion, carrot, celery and put them in the pot with the oil.
- Let brown for a few minutes, then add the meat and pour in half a glass of dry white wine.
- Cook for about 5 minutes and then add the tomato sauce, salt, pepper and half a glass of water.
- Cover the pot with a lid and lower the heat.
- Cook for half an hour, stirring occasionally to prevent sticking and burning. In the meantime, cut the mozzarella into small cubes and prepare the parmesan with a grater and the sauce ready.
- Take a baking dish with high sides and started to make the layers.
- With a ladle, pick up very little sauce to spread on the bottom (just to soil the pan), then place the layers of pasta, side by side to cover the pan.
- If you have holes in them and the dough is too big, cut it with a knife and cover everything (like a puzzle).
- Now, with the help of the ladle, pick up the sauce in the pan and sprinkle over pasta, add a little white sauce, grated parmesan around and some of the cubes of mozzarella.
- Repeat the process until you cover the pan, finishing with a layer of sauce, parmesan cheese, sauce and mozzarella cheese and place in a preheated oven at 375F until the cheese has reached a golden color.
- Remove from the oven and serve hot. And bon appétit.