Recipe by Cook & Lace
All though this recipe is much easier to put together because you don't cook the noodles first and you use a ready made sauce it doesn't taste like you cut corners. I prefer Prego sause but you can use what ever you prefer.
Top Review by Ubalstecha
This recipe was delicious asnd easy. It was made even easier given that I used my own home made spaghetti sauce instead of the hamburger, onion, garlic and canned spaghetti sauce.
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 32 ounces spaghetti sauce
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 4 ounces lasagna noodles, Uncooked
- 2 cups ricotta cheese
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 12 ounces mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Brown Hamburger until no longer pink. Remove from pan and drain. Put about 1T. Olive Oil into same pan and saute onions and garlic until tender. Return Hamburger to pan and add spaghetti sauce and water. Mix ricotta cheese and parsley together. In 9X13 pan layer half of Noodles, Ricotta Cheese, Mozzarella cheese and Sauce. Repeat with other half. Cover and Bake for 1 hours Uncover and top with parmasan cheese. Let set for 10 minute before serving.