Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
I tend to like recipes offered by food purveyors because they're usually simple and they taste good most of the time. This is a good one from Kraft. Given it's simplicity, it's pretty impressive. Beginner chefs can enjoy preparing (and eating) this one.
- 14 ounces artichoke hearts, drained and chopped (I use Polar brand)
- 1 cup fresh parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 cup Miracle Whip
- 2 roma tomatoes, chopped
- 2 scallions, chopped
- cooking spray
- After draining the artichokes, I DO NOT rinse them before chopping them up in order to maintain a good flavor. Blend all ingredients except tomatoes and scallions.
- Spray a 9-inch pie plate with the cooking spray and pour in the dip mix. Bake in a pre-heated 350-degree F. oven for 20-25 minutes, or until lightly browned on top.
- After removing from oven, sprinkle the tomato and scallions on top of the dip.
- Serve warm with pita bread triangles, crackers or, cut-up vegetables.
Great recipe. The only change I made was to use mayonnaise instead of Miracle Whip. It's just a preference "thing" since I don't care for salad dressing. Although the recipe did not specify, I used water packed artichokes. Very yummy and addictive. Thanks for posting.