Prep 10 mins
Cook 18 mins
Recipes for your Nuwave Oven/Flavorwave
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1 (16 ounce) can green beans
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can tomato soup
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups mashed potatoes (may substitute 1 small can biscuits)
- 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- Brown ground beef, drain.
- Add green beans, onions and tomato soup. Cover and simmer 10 minutes.
- Pour mixture in a 2 quart baking dish, spoon mashed potatoes to top and top with cheese - bake in Nuwave for 18 minutes.
- You may substitute mash potatoes with a can of biscuits - separate biscuits - cut in quarters place on top of burger mixture and sprinkle with cheese , bake for 17 to 19 minutes or until cheese is melted and biscuits are brown.
- Let stand 5 minutes.