1/2 Photos of Fast Garlic Knots (No Pizza Dough Needed)
This is TOH recipe by Jane Paschke that is so fast and simple that you can have them any time without having to worry about thawing pizza dough. They're great with a side of marinara for dipping when you're watching football and just want a little something or as a side with spaghetti when you forgot the garlic bread
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Cut each biscuit into thirds.
- 3Roll each piece into a 3 inch rope and tie into a knot; tuck ends under
- 4Place 2 inches apart on a greased or parchment-lined baking sheet.
- 5Bake for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- 6While they are baking, combine the remaining ingredients in a large bowl.
- 7Add the warm knots and toss gently to coat.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fast Garlic Knots (No Pizza Dough Needed)
Serving Size: 1 (103 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 414.5
- Calories from Fat 236
- Total Fat 26.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 4.1 mg
- Sodium 909.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 7.3 g