This is TOH recipe by Jane Paschke that is so fast and simple that you can have them any time without having to worry about thawing pizza dough. They're great with a side of marinara for dipping when you're watching football and just want a little something or as a side with spaghetti when you forgot the garlic bread
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut each biscuit into thirds.
- Roll each piece into a 3 inch rope and tie into a knot; tuck ends under
- Place 2 inches apart on a greased or parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- While they are baking, combine the remaining ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add the warm knots and toss gently to coat.