Recipe by chinasmom2000
This is TOH recipe by Jane Paschke that is so fast and simple that you can have them any time without having to worry about thawing pizza dough. They're great with a side of marinara for dipping when you're watching football and just want a little something or as a side with spaghetti when you forgot the garlic bread
Top Review by akrain001
Love the ease of making these. Instead of brushing the melted butter, seasonings and garlic on the top only, I also brushed the inside of each rope before I tied it. These make a great TV snack along with a meal. Now instead of buy only one can of biscuits, I buy two or three of them. They only last for less than a week. I now get requests for these not only for meals and snacks every day, but sometimes they want them with their breakfast instead of toast.
- 1 (12 ounce) package refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1⁄4 cup canola oil (I use 1/2 evoo and 1/2 canola)
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut each biscuit into thirds.
- Roll each piece into a 3 inch rope and tie into a knot; tuck ends under
- Place 2 inches apart on a greased or parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- While they are baking, combine the remaining ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add the warm knots and toss gently to coat.