Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
i learned the original recipie from my home econonomics class back in 7th grade. The fact that this has stayed with my for so long should tell you something! I suggest making this recipie with your girlfriend because it is involved but not too complicated and cooking something together will bring you closer together. The ingredients listed are approximate because cooking pizza is more of an art than a science.
- 2 (8 ounce) cans refrigerated biscuits (not cresent rolls)
- 1 (8 ounce) package pepperoni
- 0.5 (16 ounce) bagshredded cheese
- 0.5 (16 ounce) can Ragu pizza sauce or 0.5 (16 ounce) can pizza sauce
- 1 cup cooked ground beef or 1 cup bacon bits
- 1⁄2 red pepper, diced
- 1⁄2 green pepper, diced
- Preheat the oven according to the directions on the biscuit package.
- Lay out and roll flat the biscuits on a pan or pizza stone leaving it slightly thicker around the edges.
- "The Secret" cook the pan of flattened biscuit dough by itself for about 4-5 minutes. This will ensure that the dough cooks inside the pizza and you don't bite into mush!
- After it cooks, roll the dough flat again everywhere but the edges(crust!).
- Now cover the surface with a thin layer of Ragu, then shredded cheeze, then pepperoni, then i like to add diced peppers and bacon bits.
I make this alot for supper only instead of rolling the biscuits together, I press them out seprately to make "baby pizza's". My kids LOVE them!