1/2 Photos of Fast, Fun, Cheap, Easy Pizza
Chef Cook-Em-Up's Note:
i learned the original recipie from my home econonomics class back in 7th grade. The fact that this has stayed with my for so long should tell you something! I suggest making this recipie with your girlfriend because it is involved but not too complicated and cooking something together will bring you closer together. The ingredients listed are approximate because cooking pizza is more of an art than a science.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven according to the directions on the biscuit package.
- 2Lay out and roll flat the biscuits on a pan or pizza stone leaving it slightly thicker around the edges.
- 3"The Secret" cook the pan of flattened biscuit dough by itself for about 4-5 minutes. This will ensure that the dough cooks inside the pizza and you don't bite into mush!
- 4After it cooks, roll the dough flat again everywhere but the edges(crust!).
- 5Now cover the surface with a thin layer of Ragu, then shredded cheeze, then pepperoni, then i like to add diced peppers and bacon bits.
Browse Our Top Novelty Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Novelty Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fast, Fun, Cheap, Easy Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (256 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 851.2
- Calories from Fat 478
- Total Fat 53.1 g
- Saturated Fat 21.9 g
- Cholesterol 102.3 mg
- Sodium 2912.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 10.6 g
- Protein 30.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Ragu pizza sauce
cooked ground beef