1/1 Photo of Fast Fry Pork Chops With Dijon Mushroom Cream Sauce
This makes a lot of sauce so you might want to cut the amounts in half. You can also use pork medallions flattened to about 1/4-inch thickness with a meat mallet or rolling pin in place of the fast fry chops, also you can lightly dredge the chops in flour before frying.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 -8 pork chops (use fast-fry chops, about 1/4-inch thick or a little more)
- seasoning salt
- black pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 3/4 lb sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 small red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh garlic
- 3/4 cup dry white wine
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese (optional)
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard (can use more or less)
- 1Season the pork chops on both sides with salt and pepper.
- 2Heat the oil and butter in a large skillet, the brown the chops on both sides; remove to a plate.
- 3Add in more butter or oil if needed and saute the mushrooms until they have released their moisture and are lightly browned.
- 4Add in the onion, bell pepper and garlic; saute for about 3 minutes.
- 5Add in the wine, broth and cream and stir with a wooden spoon scraping up any browned bits on the bottom of the skillet; bring to a boil and simmer until slightly reduced and thickened (about 20 minutes).
- 6Mix in the Dijon mustard and Parmesan cheese (if using) and then return the chops back to the skillet and simmer for 5-6 minutes.
- 7Season the sauce with salt and pepper.
- 8Serve the pork chops with the sauce over them or on the side.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fast Fry Pork Chops With Dijon Mushroom Cream Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (618 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 912.0
- Calories from Fat 564
- Total Fat 62.7 g
- Saturated Fat 27.3 g
- Cholesterol 302.7 mg
- Sodium 560.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 68.0 g