Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
I'm adding this dish in response to the Eater's Digest article on 5 ingredients or less. This is so simple it doesn't seem to really be a recipe. It's also the only way my DH wants pork chops.
- 6 -8 fast fry pork chops
- garlic salt (or garlic powder and salt to taste)
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon canola oil (or oil spray for lower fat frying)
- Generously sprinkle pork chops on both sides with garlic salt and freshly ground black pepper (or to taste).
- Fry in small amount of oil until browned.
- They can also be cooked on a grill with good results.
My favorite all time food is pork chops. I loved this fast and easy way to make. Nothing beats a fried pork chop. Made for Tastebud Tickling Travellers for ZWT.
Nice and easy chops,very tasty and tender
These pork chops really hit the spot. I had dinner on the table from start to finish in less than half an hour. I added some Emeril's Essence to the seasonings and ended up with dynamite pork chops. Thank you so much for sharing such a great an quick recipe. Made for ZWT4.