Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 min
A very impressive easy dessert for guests. From Cooking Light.
Make and share this Fast Fruit Tarts recipe from Food.com.
- 6 tablespoons apricot preserves
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) containercommercial fat-free vanilla pudding, such as Hunt's
- 6 miniature graham cracker pie crusts, such as Keebler
- 1⁄3 cup sliced strawberry
- 1⁄3 cup blueberries
- 1⁄3 cup sliced peeled kiwi fruit
- Place preserves in a small microwave safe bowl, microwave at high for 1 minute or until melted.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons pudding onto each crust and top each serving with fruit.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon preserves over each tart.
- Chill until ready to serve.
Hi Derf, we just loved this! I love that combination of fruit & with the apricot -- it just hits the spot! We used the miniature graham cracker crusts for some & others we made into large tarts. They were wonderful! Thank you so much for sharing all the recipes and photos that you take, Diane :=)
This is a very good recipe for a fast and easy summertime treat! I love the apricot preserves with this just the right amount of sweetness for us. I used sugar free vanilla pudding. I couldnt find miniature tart shells so I made a graham cracker crust to fit a 6 inch springform pan and it worked out perfect. The crust has ground almonds in it and I love the combination of all the ingredients. Thanks Derf for giving us another great way to have fresh fruit.