Recipe by Derf
A very impressive easy dessert for guests. From Cooking Light.
Top Review by Manami
Hi Derf, we just loved this! I love that combination of fruit & with the apricot -- it just hits the spot! We used the miniature graham cracker crusts for some & others we made into large tarts. They were wonderful! Thank you so much for sharing all the recipes and photos that you take, Diane :=)
- 6 tablespoons apricot preserves
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) containercommercial fat-free vanilla pudding, such as Hunt's
- 6 miniature graham cracker pie crusts, such as Keebler
- 1⁄3 cup sliced strawberry
- 1⁄3 cup blueberries
- 1⁄3 cup sliced peeled kiwi fruit
- Place preserves in a small microwave safe bowl, microwave at high for 1 minute or until melted.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons pudding onto each crust and top each serving with fruit.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon preserves over each tart.
- Chill until ready to serve.