Have to be some place and no time to cook? Too tired to cook after a long day? Just don't want to cook? Well then this is for you! 7 minutes or less from start to finish from fridge to plate! So easy to fix, just add chips if you like! I added fresh snipped chives but that's optional. Add what ever you want but keep in mind that could possibly change cook time. Can stove top or microwave. Stove top directions are below.
- Divide lunch meat into 4 equal piles the length of the buns.
- Put piles into hot, dry non-stick skillet.
- Cut 4 cheese slices in half lengthwise.
- Heat till hot on medium heat.
- Mean while, measure 1/2 cup Johnny's Au Jus into saucepan.
- Add 1 cup water to that.
- Heat till hot. (Add more water if weaker flavor is desired).
- While the meat and sauce are heating,.
- Lightly butter insides of buns and lay buttered side down in hot skillet and heat till toasted and hot.
- When everything is hot,.
- Put 2 cheese slices on each meat bundle and heat till cheese is slightly melted.
- Pour sauce into heat proof dishes.
- Put one meat bundle on each bun bottom.
- Add chives now if using.
- Add bun lid and your done!