Prep 0 mins
Cook 5 mins
Healthy low fat, low cal alternative to fast food shakes. Tastes ten times better!
- 1⁄2 banana, sliced
- 3⁄4 cup 2% low-fat milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄3 cup ice, crushed
- Chop half a banana into slices, place in plastic baggy and freeze overnight. (Do the same with the other half and save for future shake. Trust me, there will be a future shake).
- Gather ingredients.
- Place half banana (now chopped and frozen) into blender. Add 1/3 cup ice, milk and 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract. Blend until smooth.
- (Optional: Add 1 packet of Splenda for extra sweetness).
- Pour mix into tall glass. Sprinkle about 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon on shake.
- Drink it. Be in HEAVEN!