Recipe by Ceezie
This is from the 4 Ingredient Cookbook
Top Review by juniperwoman
The texture wasn't very focaccia-like, but this made a very nice accompaniment to a summer meal. I used far less Italian seasoning than called for, instead choosing to add garlic salt and garlic pepper since we didn't have garlic-flavored olive oil. I also added some shaved Parmesan. I will definitely make this again.
- 3 teaspoons italian seasoning, divided
- 3 cups biscuit mix
- 1 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons garlic-flavored olive oil, divided
Directions See How It's Made
- Reserve 1 teaspoon seasoning in small cup. Put remaining seasoning into large bowl. Add biscuit mix. Stir. Make a well in centre.
- Add milk to well. Stir until just moistened.
- Brush 9 x 9 inch pan with 1 tablespoon olive oil. Press dough into pan. Poke indentations on surface of dough with fingers. Drizzle remaining olive oil over dough. Sprinkle with reserved seasoning.
- Bake in 400ºF oven for about 25 minutes until golden, and wooden pick inserted in centre comes out clean. Let stand in pan for 15 minutes. Cut into 4 squares. Cut squares in half diagonally, for a total of 8 triangles.