Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This was something I came up with on a whim for dinner. It was thoroughly enjoyed by all here, and was very, very easy.
- 1⁄2 lb ground beef
- 1 teaspoon ranch dressing mix
- 1 teaspoon chipotle taco seasoning mix
- 1⁄4 cup cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 lb Velveeta Mexican cheese
- 1 small onion, diced
- 3 tomatoes, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 (16 ounce) package elbow macaroni
- Mix the first 6 ingredients together.
- In a pot, make pasta according to pkg directions.
- While pasta is cooking, in a seperat pan, brown and crumble the meat mixture, then drain leaving 1 tbs of grease, and also taking out the meat and putting into a bowl until needed later.
- In the leftover grease, saute the bell peppers and onion for 5 minutes.
- Then add in the tomatoes, meat, and velveeta, and stir until melted.
- Drain pasta, and mix the sauce and the pasta together -- serve and enjoy!