Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Found this recipe in Quick Cooking magazine. It gives the ravioli a different flair. And it is quick and easy to prepare. Change the cheese or type of ravioli for a different taste.
- 1 (25 ounce) packagefrozen beef ravioli (approx 6C cooked ravioli or 50-55 ravioli)
- 1 (10 ounce) can enchilada sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) jar salsa
- 8 ounces shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) cansliced olives, drained (optional)
- Cook ravioli per package instructions.
- In large skillet, combine enchilada sauce and salsa.
- Stir and cook until heated through.
- Drain ravioli and add to enchilada sauce/salsa mixture.
- Stir to coat.
- Top with cheese and olives.
- Cover and cook for 3-4 minutes over low heat until cheese is melted.
Quick, easy and inexpensive! Just add a salad and some mexican style corn and you have a fab meal in less than an hour!
My family liked this better than I did. I followed the directions but I used cheese ravioli, hot enchilada sauce and medium salsa. The reaction was mixed on the olives. I used a combination of monterey jack and colby cheese. This was easy to make and served about six.
My family really liked this. We halved the recipe and used spaghetti noodles instead of the ravioli. I've made it a few times and it has always been quick, easy, and tasty.