1/1 Photo of Fast, Easy & Yummy Just Potatoes Casserole
1 hr 5 mins
Ready, Set, Cook! Special Edition Contest Entry: A cheesy potato casserole for brunch, lunch or dinner. comfort food at its tastiest!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix eggs, broth, , salt and pepper together.
- 2Put potatoes and onion, evenly over bottom of a greased casserole.
- 3Layer bacon and sun dried tomatoes. Pour beaten egg mixture over potatoes.
- 4Spread cheese over top. Cover with foil and bake at 350° F for 30 minutes.
- 5Remove foil and bake an additional 15 minutes until golden brown.
- 6Let set 10 minutes after baking before cutting and serving.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fast, Easy & Yummy Just Potatoes Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (137 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 347.0
- Calories from Fat 228
- Total Fat 25.3 g
- Saturated Fat 14.0 g
- Cholesterol 307.3 mg
- Sodium 649.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 23.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion