Ready, Set, Cook! Special Edition Contest Entry: A cheesy potato casserole for brunch, lunch or dinner. comfort food at its tastiest!
- Mix eggs, broth, , salt and pepper together.
- Put potatoes and onion, evenly over bottom of a greased casserole.
- Layer bacon and sun dried tomatoes. Pour beaten egg mixture over potatoes.
- Spread cheese over top. Cover with foil and bake at 350° F for 30 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake an additional 15 minutes until golden brown.
- Let set 10 minutes after baking before cutting and serving.