Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Fast Delicately delicious recipe that warms and comforts in each bite
Make and share this Fast Easy Peach Cobbler recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375
- Place butter in cake pan
- Place baking mix, sugar, eggs, cinnamon, and water in a mixing bowl.
- Mix till well blended
- Pour over Butter
- Spoon peach pie filling to place evenly
- Bake 45 minutes or till done.
- Top will have crisp areas mixed with soft
- Serve immediately
- Top with Vanilla Ice Cream or Cool Whip if desired.