Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This dish can be cooked in many alternative ways. You may substitute tuna for chicken and the rocket for baby spinach. Or perhaps tuna for roast pumpkin. Use your left over dinner ingredients for a quick and easy dinner!
- 200 g shell pasta
- 2 cups rocket, roughly chopped
- 100 g tuna in water
- 150 g ricotta cheese
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- Cook pasta until al dente.
- Drain pasta and return to pot.
- Add rocket to pot. Stir through until rocket is wilted.
- Add tuna and crumbed ricotta. Stir through pasta to make sure it is mixed through and heated. Add pepper. Serve.