Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
Quick and Easy recipe that my kids enjoy. Courtesy of Family Circle Magazine January 2009
- 1 (16 ounce) box pasta shells
- 1 cup milk
- 8 ounces sliced American cheese, cut up
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 pinch salt
- 1. Heat pot of lightly salted water to boiling. Add pasta and cook according to package directions. Drain.
- 2. Add milk to pasta pot and heat over medium heat. Sprinkle in American and Cheddar cheeses and the salt and whisk until melted and smooth.
- 3. Return macaroni to pot with cheese sauce and stir to combine. Serve warm.