Recipe by Kitty Kat Cook
I got this recipe from a friend from work, and she got it from a Mexican restaurant. This is in other words "rice water" it tastes like a rice pudding drink.The original recipe requires you to use actual rice, but this is a fast, refreshing version. The rice flour can be found at your local grocery store in the hispanic isle. Tip: I like to use the pitcher to mix everything well with a spoon and the put the finished drink in an empty milk gallon container and give it all a good shake.
- 1 gallon water
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄2 cup of goya brand rice flour (or more)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- sugar, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Fill a measured pitcher with 3 cups of water. Add rice flour, vanilla, cinnamon and mix well.
- This will ensure there aren't any clumps.
- Add the rest of the water to the 1 gallon measure line, condensed milk and sugar (to taste) Stir and mix well. Enjoy!