Recipe by Michele Lee
This is basically a recipe I got off the Perdue website and added my own twist to it..Super simple, my whole family loved it......Give it a try and enjoy!!!
Top Review by bmcnichol
This was good and easy to make. I followed the recipe other then I had frozen cooked chicken so used that and regular bacon. I also used 2% milk as that is all I buy. We all enjoyed this.
- 8 slices turkey bacon, diced
- 1 large red bell pepper, diced
- 1 medium onion, diced
- olive oil
- 2 (14 3/4 ounce) cans creamed corn
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans condensed cream of potato soup
- 1 cup milk (or more for thinner consistancy)
- 1 (9 ounce) package Perdue Short Cuts original roasted carved chicken breasts
- McCormick broiled steak seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- Sautee turkey bacon, onion and pepper in a little olive oil till veggies are soft(about 6 minutes). Add corn, soup and milk, simmer for 10 minutes. Then add diced chicken and seasoning if desired and simmer another 10 minutes till hot. Serve with a salad and some hot fresh breadsticks. ENJOY!