1/4 Photos of Fast, Easy Apple Cobbler
Bone Man's Note:
This is the lazy way to make a very delicious, cake-top cobbler. Anyone can do this one. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350-degrees F.
- 2In a mixing bowl, whisk together the baking mix, the flour, baking powder, 2 tablespoons of the sugar, the beaten egg, the salt, the canola oil, the vanilla, and the milk. The batter will be pretty thin.
- 3Spray a 9" x 9" baking dish with the cooking spray and spread the apple pie filling in the bottom. Pour the batter over it and place into the preheated oven.
- 4After 25 minutes, remove the cobbler from the oven and sprinkle the remaining sugar (1 tablespoon) and the cinnamon over the top. Return it to the oven right away and bake for 15-20 more minutes until it is light brown on top. You can test the top with a toothpick at the end of this time to see if it comes out clean. If so, it's done. If not, bake for a few more minutes.
- 5NOTE: You can also substitute cherry or blueberry pie filling for this recipe!
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fast, Easy Apple Cobbler
Serving Size: 1 (171 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 253.5
- Calories from Fat 50
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 39.2 mg
- Sodium 577.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 23.7 g
- Protein 4.1 g