Recipe by Busy Lindsay
This is a quick way to make country potatoes for yourself. Putting the potato in the microwave first cooks the potato before frying which makes it so quick.
Top Review by bmcnichol
Tripled the recipe since there are three of us. I followed the recipe as written but we thought they needed more seasoning. They were easy to make. Next time I think I would add onion flakes instead of powder or real onions. Made for Spring PAC 2010.
- 1 medium red potatoes
- 1 dash onion powder
- 1 dash garlic powder
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash pepper
- nonstick cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Scrub and rinse potato clean.
- Pierce potato a few times and place in the microwave. Cook 2 minutes.
- Heat a medium size pan over medium heat. Add enough non-stick cooking spray to cover the pan.
- Slice potatoes into cubes, approximately 1 inch by 1 inch, and place in pan.
- Sprinkle potatoes with salt, pepper, onion powder and garlic powder. Stir to coat potatoes with seasonings.
- Cook potatoes, stirring occasionally, golden brown.