Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
Fast and filling!
- 48 ounces chicken broth
- 1⁄4 cup carrot, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup celery, chopped
- 1 tablespoon onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley or 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1⁄8 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1⁄8 teaspoon thyme, crushed
- 1 cup egg noodles, dry
- 2 cups chicken, cooked
- In a 4 quart saucepan, combine broth, carrot, celery, onion, parsley, seasoning and thyme.
- Heat to boiling, reduce heat to low and simmer 15 minutes.
- Add noodles. Cook 5 minutes or until vegetables and noodles are tender.
- Add chicken and heat through, stirring occasionally.