Fast Cookies for Grandkids
- Heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Combine flour, butter, sugar and vanilla in food processor or a large bowl. Combine until the mixture forms a dough.
- Divide dough half. Divide each half into halves, and repeat until you have a total of 16 pieces.
- Roll each of the 16 pieces into a ball and place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 7 minutes to 9 minutes or until lightly browned on edges.
- Allow to cool for 2 minutes then remove from cookie sheets.
- To decorate you can frost with ready made cake frosting and sprinkle with decorative sugar.