Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
Instead of bought buns or sliced bread at your next dinner party, try this easy four ingredient "fresh baked" bread. It really is easy and quite tasty.
- 1 (16 ounce) package refrigerated biscuits
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried onion flakes or 1⁄2 teaspoon minced onion (I use a lot more)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dill or 1⁄2 teaspoon rosemary or 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning (I use all of them)
- Separate biscuits and cut each into four pieces.
- Melt butter in a round pie plate or ring mold.
- Stir in the onion and herbs.
- Roll biscuit pieces in the mixture.
- Arrange pieces touching in the pan.
- Bake for 12 minutes at 425 degrees F.
These little gems are great! Nice little size, but it looked like I was eating more than my share!!! I used Italian seasoning on mine, and it added just the right savory taste. You said you added more onions, so I did too and it was great. Thanks for sharing this recipe.
These were very easy and dressed up the biscuits very nicely. I only cut mine into half, not quarters. I used extra onion and Italian seasoning as suggested, and also sprinkled in a bit of garlic powder. I don't usually have refrigerator biscuits around but can see myself planning to make these more often.
A quick and easy recipe for some tasty bread! I used more onion as recommended and I'm glad I did! I also sprinkled some course garlic salt over the top before baking them. Thaks for sharing your recipe Tebo!