Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is from Simple & Delicious. This is great especially if you don't have time to make a coffee cake from scratch.
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 (12 1/2 ounce) tubes refrigerated cinnamon roll dough
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- 3 -4 tablespoons raisins
- In a small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon.
- Set aside icing packet from cinnamon rolls.
- Seperate dough into 16 rolls; cut each into quarters.
- Place half of the roll pieces, cinnamon side up, in a lightly greased 11 x 7 x2 inch baking dish.
- Sprinkle with pecans, raisins and half of the cinnamon-sugar mixture.
- Top with remaining dough.
- Sprinkle with remaining cinnamon-sugar mixture.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Spread with reserved icing; serve warm.