Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I wanted Ice Cream that was healthy. So I came up with this recipe, it's fast and great tasting! I have also made it with frozen strawberries too!
- 1 large banana, cubed and frozen
- 1⁄2 cup skim milk
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 2 -3 teaspoons Splenda sugar substitute
- 2 tablespoons fat free Reddi-Wip topping
- Take banana out of the freezer and put in your blender, add milk, cocoa powder and splenda.
- Pulse on low 3-4 times to get started.
- Blend on medium until ice cream consistancy.
- spoon out into a bowl.
- Place bowl in freezer for about 15 minutes.
- Take out of freezer, top with reddi-wip and any other ice cream toppings of your choice.