Recipe by SusieQusie
I threw this together to stretch a meal of Loosemeat Sandwiches (recipe # 87075) on Tasty Buns (recipe # 35889) when more hungry bellies arrived right at supper time.
Top Review by Paul in Arkansas
I followed the recipe as written. The barbecue sauce overpowered the chipotle sauce. Next time I will half the bbq sauce, might even only use 1/4 of a cup. It was a nice combination of flavors, just too much of the sweet bbq sauce.
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons margarine
- 2 (16 ounce) cans pinto beans, drained
- 1 cup barbecue sauce (I used Hunt's Hickory Honey flavor)
- 1⁄2 cup raspberry chipotle sauce
- 2 tablespoons hormel real bacon bits
Directions See How It's Made
- Put onion & butter in a microwave-safe dish & cook on high until onion is soft; 1-2 minutes.
- Add beans, sauces & bacon pieces.
- Choice of cooking method: Microwave on high 2-3 minutes more or till bubbly or bake these in a 350 degree oven for 15 minutes.