Prep 12 mins
Cook 8 mins
We usually have this over rice, but it's good with noodles too.
- 1 lb round steak, cut in thin slices
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 medium green pepper, sliced
- 1 envelope au jus mix
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 4 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- Cook meat, onion, and pepper in oil until meat is browned.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Cook and stir for 4 minutes.
Great recipe, easy and the whole family liked it. The sauce is great over rice
Quick,Easy and delicious! I'll making this again...