Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is the fastest dinner ever!!! The whole family loves it, and I just stumbled on it when I had NO time one night. Hope you enjoy it as much as we do.
- 4 boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 packet of knorr roasted chicken gravy mix
- 1 package egg noodles
- I would slice and pound the chicken to tenderize them.
- Then brown them in the butter or oil; I also use PAM sometimes instead of the butter or oil.
- Do it in a pan large enough to add the gravy for them to cook in.
- After they are brown on both sides, add the gravy would use the milk to thicken the gravy, (info on grave package) and then add the can of Mushrooms.
- Let simmer.
- While the chicken's cooking, make the egg noodles.