Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
From Mr. Food
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup biscuit mix
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts, halved and flattened
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- Mix together vegetable oil and lemon juice in small bowl.
- Mix cheese, biscuit mix, and pepper in a shallow small bowl.
- Dip chicken into oil mixture, then coat with cheese mixture.
- Heat margarine in large skillet over medium heat until hot.
- Saute chicken until golden and done (2-3 minutes on each side).
- Serve with a squeeze of lemon, spaghetti sauce, or Parmesan cheese.
super easy and yummy. it's a fav. for me i wonder if baking it will result in the same way?