Recipe by Liz H #2
A need-something-for-dinner-now-and-have-nothing experiment gone well! Pretty much any noodle or rice mix can be substituted. I also like the Lipton Chicken rice for this recipe.
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast, diced
- 1 (6 ounce) envelope Lipton pasta sides chicken broccoli mix
- 1 (15 ounce) can green beans
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray nonstick skillet with butter- flavor spray, cook chicken until lightly browned and cooked throughly.
- Remove chicken, set aside (I put the green beans in a strainer in the sink and just toss the chicken on top.).
- Make pasta mix as on package in same skillet, when noodles are tender, stir in chicken and well-drained beans.