- 1 cup cooked chicken
- 4 flour tortillas
- 1 can fat-free refried beans
- 2 cups salsa
- 1 cup light sour cream
- 1 cup shredded taco cheese
- cheese (of your choice)
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread 1/4 cup refried beans, down the middle of each tortilla.
- Add 1/4 cup of chicken, 1/4 cup salsa, 1/4 cup sour cream on each tortilla.
- Roll eaach tortilla and place seam side down in baking dish side by side.
- Cover with remaining salsa and cheese.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes or until warmed through.