Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Quick lunch or supper, very tasty!!
Make and share this Fast Chicken Enchiladas recipe from Food.com.
- Spread 1/4 cup refried beans, down the middle of each tortilla.
- Add 1/4 cup of chicken, 1/4 cup salsa, 1/4 cup sour cream on each tortilla.
- Roll eaach tortilla and place seam side down in baking dish side by side.
- Cover with remaining salsa and cheese.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes or until warmed through.
A good, simple enchilada recipe enjoyed by my entire family (including 3 little ones). I liked how easily it came together because there never seems to be enough time on the weekend.
I did a semi vegetarian version of this tonight for dinner. I needed something fast, and did a search, and this pulled up! I didnt use any chicken, and also used black beans instead of the refried beans. I used a mixture of cheddar and mozzarella cheese as my shredded cheese, and it was fantastic! I then cooked it on medium heat in the microwave for 15 minutes, and then another 5. It was fabulous! Thanks so much for putting this on here!