Fast chicken Curry with Red Peppers
- Combine stock, cornstarch and salt; set aside.
- In large non-stick skillet, heat half of the oil over med-high heat; cook chicken stirring often, for 5 minutes or until no longer pink inside.
- Transfer to plate.
- Reduce heat to medium and add remaining oil; cook garlic, ginger and curry paste, stirring for 1 minute.
- Add peppers; cook, stirring, for 2 minutes.
- Stir stock mixture and pour into skillet; bring to a boil.
- Cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until thickened.
- Add chicken and onions; cook, stirring for 2 minutes or until heated through.