This is an adaptation of this recipe: http://allrecipes.com/recipe/easy-french-dip-sandwiches/ I made significant changes and wanted to share. This was super easy to make and was done in a snap!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 and lay out bread on a baking sheet.
- 2Bring water, beef gel concentrate, and bullion to a gentle boil.
- 3Reduce heat and add roast beef to warm.
- 4Once warm, scoop out and place on bread.
- 5Sprinkle or lay cheese on top (I used shredded).
- 6Warm in oven until cheese is melted or to your likeness (about 5 minutes).
- 7Serve with remaining broth.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fast, Cheap, French Dip (5 Ingredients!)
Serving Size: 1 (276 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 310.8
- Calories from Fat 114
- Total Fat 12.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 65.9 mg
- Sodium 1632.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 25.4 g