Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is an adaptation of this recipe: http://allrecipes.com/recipe/easy-french-dip-sandwiches/ I made significant changes and wanted to share. This was super easy to make and was done in a snap!
- 3 cups water
- 2 tablespoons knorr homestyle beef stock
- 2 beef bouillon cubes
- 6 Italian rolls
- 1 lb thin sliced deli roast beef
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 and lay out bread on a baking sheet.
- Bring water, beef gel concentrate, and bullion to a gentle boil.
- Reduce heat and add roast beef to warm.
- Once warm, scoop out and place on bread.
- Sprinkle or lay cheese on top (I used shredded).
- Warm in oven until cheese is melted or to your likeness (about 5 minutes).
- Serve with remaining broth.