Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Great as a topper to BBQ'd burgers. This is fast, easy and unique way to add flavor to sometimes drab hamburgers. Follow your favorite burger recipe and top with this delightful salsa. Cooking time is time in fridge.
- Chop avacado.
- Core tomato, cut in half, squeeze out seeds, discard seeds and chop remaining tomato.
- Chop spanish onion.
- Combine chopped avocado, tomato, onion and add salsa.
- Let sit in fridge for 30 minutes to allow flavors to blend.
- If you are going to do salsa ahead more than 30 minutes, squeeze the juice of half a lime to prevent avocado from turning brown.
- Best eaten the same day as avocado darkens, but still tastes great!
- Put on top of grilled burgers.
The easiest salsa I ever made and very good, too!
We liked the flavor that the avocado added to the salsa. We used it as a dip for chips instead of a hamburger topping. Very quick and easy. Thanks Cathy17 Bullwinkle
This was great and so easy to make! I used it as a dip with tortilla chips. Thanks!