Recipe by Sonya01
for the asian forum
Top Review by choco chip
We eat a lot of fish and this is now one of our favorite fish recipes. Since the recipe only appeared to display in metric I used about 1 lb of fish. I didn't have ginger root so I used 1/4 tsp. of ground ginger powder. I didn't have the onions so I just omitted them. I baked at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for about 25 minutes. My fillets were kind of thick so thinner fillets might cook a little faster. I highly recommend this if you like fish and would love to try it for an Asian dinner.
- 4 (120 g) salmon fillets, skinless (or ocean trout fillets)
- 1⁄3 cup light soy sauce
- 2 cm gingerroot, very finely shredded
- 1⁄3 cup sweet chili sauce
- steamed rice, to serve
- 4 spring onions, thinly sliced on the diagonal
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 200°C
- Place fish in a shallow baking dish.
- Combine soy, ginger and sweet chilli sauce, then pour over fish.
- Cover with foil and bake for 8 minutes, or until just cooked through.
- Serve fish on rice, drizzled with sauce and garnished with spring onion.