A really quick recipe that gives good results! Adapted from Southern Living magazine.
Make and share this Fast As Lightning Mississippi Mud Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Place the pecans in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes or until toasted.
- Prepare mix according to the package directions using eggs, vegetable oil, and water; pour into a greased 15x10 x 1-inch jelly-roll pan.
- Bake at 350° for 25 minutes. Remove from oven, and top with marshmallows; bake 8 to 10 more minutes.
- Drizzle warm cake with Chocolate Frosting, and sprinkle evenly with toasted pecans. Enjoy!