Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
I got this recipe from somewhere on the Internet, but I can't remember where -- it was b.z. (before 'Zaar) anyway. I always double this and make two pans, so I can freeze some. They never last long.
- 1 cup softened butter
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 (12 ounce) package chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream sugars with butter, beat in the egg.
- Wisk together baking soda, salt and flour.
- Fold in the nuts and chocolate chips.
- Press dough into ungreased 13 x 9 inch baking pan.
- Bake until golden brown, about 25 minutes.