I got this recipe from somewhere on the Internet, but I can't remember where -- it was b.z. (before 'Zaar) anyway. I always double this and make two pans, so I can freeze some. They never last long.
My Private Note
13 x 9 ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Cream sugars with butter, beat in the egg.
- 3Wisk together baking soda, salt and flour.
- 4Fold in the nuts and chocolate chips.
- 5Press dough into ungreased 13 x 9 inch baking pan.
- 6Bake until golden brown, about 25 minutes.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fast and Yummy Chocolate Chip Bars
Serving Size: 1 (1225 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 5909.4
- Calories from Fat 3351
- Total Fat 372.3 g
- Saturated Fat 185.7 g
- Cholesterol 699.5 mg
- Sodium 3884.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 651.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 38.1 g
- Sugars 396.7 g
- Protein 61.5 g