1/1 Photo of Fast and Easy Wholegrain Pizza - Vegetarian, Vegan
These pizzas are made in about the same time as it takes to peel a batch of potatoes. So easy, yet delicious and great fun to make if you have kids that like to get involved. I normally make 2 pizzas per person which I serve with a generous salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
For the pizza base
For the topping
- 1Preheat your oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- 2Combine the flour, olive oil and ¼ cup lukewarm water. Stir and gradually add more water until you get a firm dough. Don’t worry if you accidentally add too much water – just add some more flour.
- 3Once your dough is ready divide it into four pieces. Roll out each piece until it is the size of the base of a frying pan.
- 4Put your frying pan on a mediate high. Dry fry the pizza bases until they are getting crisp.
- 5Leave the pan on the heat and quickly fry your pepper and mushrooms with 1 tbsp oil.
- 6Add 2 tsp of tomato paste to each of your pizza bases. Spread it our to cover the whole pizza, until the edge. Top with 1 tsp red pesto and spread out as well.
- 7Now add the peppers, mushrooms, capers, jalapenos and olives to the pizzas. Top with grated parmesan cheese.
- 8Put the pizzas in the oven for 6 minutes, until your cheese has just started to melt.
- 9You can use any kind of topping you like with these pizzas.
- 11Use dairy free cheese for a vegan pizza or no cheese at all.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fast and Easy Wholegrain Pizza - Vegetarian, Vegan
Serving Size: 1 (272 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 723.6
- Calories from Fat 257
- Total Fat 28.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 176.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 101.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 15.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
red pesto sauce