Recipe by Caryn Gale
Same great taste minus all the hard work!
Top Review by SuzieQue
I'm not going to rate because it is just my personal taste that I did not love this. I should have realized that the cranberry sauce would make this a sweetish dish and I don't like the combination of meat and sweetness. It was very easy to make and turned out wonderfully - just too sweet for us.
- 2 onions, sliced
- 1 head cabbage, sliced
- 2 lbs ground beef, for meatballs
- 1 can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 bottle chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- In large pot, brown 2 onions in about a Tbspn of oil.
- At this point you can add the ground beef as is and brown, or you can make the ground beef into meat balls.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and simmer for 1 hour or place in oven-proof casserole and bake for 1 hour.