Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 mins
well this is something i tried...but it didnt come out as i desired...may you could give it a shot and review!
- 2 (3 ounce) packages ladyfingers, split,divided
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 cup boiling water
- 2 (8 ounce) packages fat free cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons almond flavored liqueur or 2 tablespoons brandy (optional)
- 2 cups Cool Whip Lite
- 1 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- ARRANGE 1 package of the ladyfingers on bottom of baking dish.
- Dissolve instant coffee and 1 tablespoon sugar in boiling water.
- Brush 1/2 cup coffee mixture over ladyfingers in dish.
- BEAT cream cheese with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth.
- Add sugar and liqueur, mixing until blended.
- Gently stir in whipped topping.
- POUR 1/2 of the cream cheese mixture over ladyfingers.
- Top with remaining ladyfingers; brush with remaining coffee.
- Spoon remaining cream cheese mixture over ladyfingers.
- Dust with cocoa powder.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.