This chicken chili is very tasty and easy to put together. Perfect for a busy weeknight. It's also healthy!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can great northern beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 ounce) can chili beans, undrained
- 1 (5 ounce) can white chicken meat, drained
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) canchopped green chilies
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- Heat oil in large saucepan over medium heat until hot.
- Add onions and garlic; cook 3 to 4 minutes or until crisp tender.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; simmer 10 minutes or until hot and slightly thickened.
I added salt and hot pepper sauce to this quick and easy soup. We liked the flavor of this the next day. Thanks Chris from Kansas. Bullwinkle.
Easy to throw together but really lacked in flavor. Will not make this again.
This has wonderful flavor! So easy to throw together too. I am using it on the Core plan of Weight Watchers. I had already simmered my chicken breasts in salsa and then I found this recipe. I let it simmer for a few hours and I just can't get over the flavor. Try some tonight!