Recipe by MizzNezz
Quick, delicious pasta when you don't have a lot of time.
Top Review by HokiesMom
This is a really good idea for a quick pasta meal for a family. The only thing we found was the sauce was way too thin with the addition of all the water. I understand the concept of making it all in one pan but I think next time I'll boil the pasta separately and just use the sauce in the skillet and mix in the pasta and then the cheeses. The flavors are good and it was tremendously quick to put together for our family on a busy weeknight. Made for the Bargain Basement tag game.
- 1 lb ground round
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1 (26 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 2 cups water
- 3 cups pasta, i use rotelle
- 15 ounces ricotta cheese
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- In large skillet, brown ground beef with onion, drain.
- Stir in spaghetti sauce and water.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low.
- Stir in pasta, cook 12 minutes.
- Stir in ricotta, cover and cook 5 minutes.
- Stir in half the mozzarella, sprinkle remaining on top.
- Cover and let stand for 5 minutes.