Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a really easy recipe and comes together quite quickly. It makes a nice, healthy weeknight meal. I got this recipe from my sister and have no idea where she got it from.
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions, drain and set aside -OR- **If you're good at multi-tasking, you can cook the spaghetti noodles and the shrimp at the same time and they should both be done at the same time.
- Sprinkle blackening seasoning evenly over shrimp and set aside.
- Coat a large, non-stick skillet with cooking spray and add oil. Place over medium-high heat until hot.
- Add shrimp to skillet; cook 2 minutes on each side or until shrimp turn pink.
- Stir in lemon juice, tomatoes and pepper. Turn heat down to simmer and cook until thoroughly heated.
- Spoon shrimp mixture over drained pasta and serve immediately.