Northern Cook's Note:
This is a really easy recipe and comes together quite quickly. It makes a nice, healthy weeknight meal. I got this recipe from my sister and have no idea where she got it from.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook spaghetti according to package directions, drain and set aside -OR- **If you're good at multi-tasking, you can cook the spaghetti noodles and the shrimp at the same time and they should both be done at the same time.
- 2Sprinkle blackening seasoning evenly over shrimp and set aside.
- 3Coat a large, non-stick skillet with cooking spray and add oil. Place over medium-high heat until hot.
- 4Add shrimp to skillet; cook 2 minutes on each side or until shrimp turn pink.
- 5Stir in lemon juice, tomatoes and pepper. Turn heat down to simmer and cook until thoroughly heated.
- 6Spoon shrimp mixture over drained pasta and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fast and Easy Shrimp Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (209 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 529.1
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 165.6 mg
- Sodium 196.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 85.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 32.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
tomatoes with garlic