- 1⁄2 cup scallops
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon dry sherry
- 1 chopped garlic clove
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1⁄2 cup cooked broccoli (or less or sometimes I add mushrooms too that I have sauteed)
- 1⁄4 cup stir fry garlic sauce
- 1⁄2 cup cooked rice
Directions See How It's Made
- Place scallops in a bowl with soy sauce and sherry, garlic, and ginger. Let marinate for a few minutes.
- Heat oil to med. in a skiller and add scallops and marinade and cook until almost done.
- Add cooked broccoli and stir fry sauce to the pan and simmer until scallops are done. Serve over rice.