This is my simple modified version of pea soup. I modified the recipe to be vegetarian friendly by adding vegetable broth instead of chicken.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter or margarine in large pot over medium heat. Add dried onions and cook for about 1 minute( do not burn).
- 2Add water, and dill weed to pot. Bring liquid to a boil and add the bouillon cubes, stirring until cubes are completely dissolved.
- 3Add frozen peas and bring back to boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes or until peas are cooked. Remove pot from heat and set aside to cool for about 3 minutes.
- 4Take pea mixture and put into a blender and puree until smooth. Add cream cheese and continue to blend until mixed in completely. Salt and pepper to taste then serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fast and Easy Pea Soup
Serving Size: 1 (252 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 182.0
- Calories from Fat 81
- Total Fat 9.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 23.5 mg
- Sodium 678.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 7.6 g
- Protein 7.1 g