- 15 ounces canned diced potatoes or 15 ounces canned sliced potatoes, drained
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt the butter in a small frying pan.
- Add the spices to the butter and stir.
- Drain the liquid from the canned potatoes and add the potatoes to the pan.
- Stir with a wooden spoon to coat all the sides of the potatoes.
- Cook on medium heat for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Note: Adding the spices to the butter ensures that all the potatoes are evenly coated.